How to allow the microphone and camera on Firefox
- With Firefox open, click on the 3 lines symbol () in the top right corner of the window
- Select “Options”
- Select “Privacy & Security” from the menu at the left
- Scroll down to “Permissions”
- Next to the word “Camera” click “Settings…”
- If “https://mockmate-dev.herokuapp.com/” is listed there, click the dropdown menu next to it, and set it to “Allow”
- If it is not listed, make sure the box at the bottom next to “Block new requests asking to access your camera” is NOT checked.
- Click “Save Changes”
- Complete the same process under the “Microphone” tab.
- When you return to use Mockmate, there will be a pop-up that looks something like this:
Make sure the box next to “Remember this decision” is checked, and click “Allow”
That’s it! Get to practicing those interviews!