How to allow the microphone and camera on Microsoft Edge:
- With Edge open, click on the 3 dots symbol () in the top right corner of the window
- Select “Settings”
- Select “Site permissions” from the menu at the left
- Click “Camera”
- The default and recommended setting for this should be “Ask before accessing.” If the button to the right is not highlighted in blue, click it and activate this feature.
- Click the back arrow to return to the previous screen.
- Complete the same process under the “Microphone” tab.
- When you return to use Mockmate, there will be a pop-up that looks something like this:
Click the “Allow” button.
That’s it! Get to practicing those interviews!