How to allow the microphone and camera on Google Chrome
- With Chrome open, click on the 3 dots symbol () in the top right corner of the window
- Select “Settings”
- Select “Privacy and security” from the menu at the left
- Click “Site settings”
- Under the “Permissions” click “Camera”
- The default and recommended setting for this should be “Ask before accessing.” If it is set to “Blocked” click the button to the right to make it turn blue and have the description change to “Ask before accessing.”
- Click the back arrow to return to the previous screen.
- Complete the same process under the “Microphone” tab.
- When you return to use Mockmate, there will be a pop-up that looks something like this:
That’s it! Get to practicing those interviews!